- Read Message To Community From Police Chief Tom DaRé (Posted: March 21, 2020)
Through April 17, the Garden Grove Police Department will be implementing the following preventative protocols:
- Front lobby and service counters will be closed.
- All registrant and fingerprinting will be suspended.
- All community outreach programs and events, as well as Juvenile Justice Center programs are suspended.
- Property releases will be suspended.
- Vehicle releases will be done by appointment only.
- Officers will continue to respond to emergency calls for service, but will be limiting citizen contact.
- Citizens who require non-emergency assistance, including questions and reports, may call (714) 741-5704 or use the red phone located in front of police headquarters.
For more information, visit https://ggcity.org/coronavirus.
Public Safety Press Releases
Fatal Traffic Collision involving a vehicle and two elderly pedestrians
Published on January 30, 2020
GGPD Detectives and Crime Impact Team make arrest for attempted murder
Published on January 26, 2020
Armed robbery at Walgreens Pharmacy- Police pursuit
Published on December 13, 2019
Police Community Services Officer Stabbed- Suspect arrested for attempted murder
Published on November 14, 2019
Armed Robbery at a frozen yogurt shop- Video link
Published on October 9, 2019