Contact Information

  • If you witness illegal dumping of a hazardous material in a storm drain, dial 9-1-1.

  • To report a discharge of non-storm water to the storm drain system, after calling 9-1-1, you may call the City of Garden Grove Environmental Compliance Division during office hours at (714) 741-5375.

  • Report a sewer spill: please contact the Water Division during office hours at (714) 741-5395 or after office hours at (714) 741-5704.

  • Report a clogged storm drain: please contact the Flood Control Division at (714) 741-5375.

Environmental Resources

The Environmental Compliance Division's mission is to protect public health and the environment. One of the Division's many ways of accomplishing this is through an Ocean Pollution Prevention Program.