If you witness illegal dumping of a hazardous material in a storm drain, dial 9-1-1.
To report a discharge of non-storm water to the storm drain system, after calling 9-1-1, you may call the City of Garden Grove Environmental Compliance Division during office hours at (714) 741-5956 or after office hours at (714) 741-5375.
Report a sewer spill: please contact the Water Division during office hours at (714) 741-5395 or after office hours at (714) 741-5704.
Report a clogged storm drain: please contact the Flood Control Division at (714) 741-5375.
The Environmental Compliance Division's mission is to protect public health and the environment. One of the Division's many ways of accomplishing this is through an Ocean Pollution Prevention Program.
- What is an Ocean Pollution Prevention Program?
- The Storm Drain System
- Information for Residents
- Information for Businesses
- Information for Construction and Development
- Regulations and Laws
- Pool Maintenance
- Code of Regulations
- Mandatory Commercial Recycling
- Mandatory Commercial Organics Recycling
- City Receives Grant for Electric Vehicles