To inquire about repairs, operations, engineering and sanitation services, call (714) 741-5395 or email email@example.com.
Water bill payments can be made:
- Cash Only - In person, at the First Floor Water Counter
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: https://ggcity.org/water
- Pay by mail
- Drop off check or money order payment in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- Water Billing Customer Service : (714) 741-5078
Address:13802 Newhope St
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Phone: (714) 741 - 5375
The Public Works Department is responsible for the maintenance and construction of all municipal facilities and equipment and associated infrastructure. This includes streets, sidewalks, parks, public buildings, street trees, flood control channels, traffic signals and City-owned vehicles and equipment. Additionally, the department is responsible for the City's water system and managing trash and recycling services.