Start Water Service
To start water service, call Water Billing at (714) 741-5078. Our representatives can take your information over the phone to start your water service.
Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
City Hall is closed alternate Fridays
- Telephone Number
- Driver's License Number
- Social Security Number
As a first time water customer, a deposit will be charged on your initial billing. The deposit will be refunded by means of a credit to the customer’s bill after 2 years, if the customer has no record of delinquency. If a customer closes their account before the 2 years, the deposit will be refunded on final billing.
Stop Water Service
To stop service, call (714) 741-5078 and give the representative the date you would like to terminate service and a forwarding address. We will prepare a pro-rated bill and send it to you. Email requests are not accepted.
- Customers are responsible for calling Water Billing to terminate their water service
- Call (714) 741-5078 to provide a termination date, forwarding address and phone number
- Calls must be made at least one business day before the desired termination date
- Same day termination is not available
- We cannot back date a termination date
- Terminations can only be scheduled on working business days.
- No weekends, holidays, or closed Fridays.
- Customers are responsible for charges accrued up to and including the termination date provided
- If account holder is deceased, a death certificate should be submitted as soon as possible to update or terminate the account. Email: email@example.com
- Customers are responsible to update your account information
We will prepare a pro-rated bill and send it to you within 3 business days after the termination date
Return of Deposit
If your deposit has not already credited after 2 years of on time payments, it will be returned on your final bill. If a credit remains after your deposit has been returned, you will receive a refund check.