Water bill payments can be made
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: https://ggcity.org/water
- Pay by mail
- Drop off your check payment in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- Purchase a money order and drop it in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- For all other inquiries, call (714) 741-5320 or (714) 741-5078.
- For emergency water service, call (714) 741-5704.
- To apply for a business license or pay for business tax, call (714) 741-5074.
Visit https://ggcity.org/modified-services for more information.
For general inquiries, please call (714) 741-5060
Budget and Risk Management
Risk Management includes insurance procurement, loss control/prevention, and self-insured liability program administration.
Fiscal Services Division
- Accounting services, including financial reporting, payroll, accounts payable, utility billing & grants
- Cash Management, including investments, compliance monitoring, policy development & internal controls
- Long-term debt issuance, administration and compliance
- Cashiering, payments, & delinquency collection administration
- Special projects, internal auditing, and staff auditing
The City of Garden Grove welcomes your interest in doing business. The City operates under a centralized purchasing division in accordance with the City’s purchasing ordinance and other applicable procedures and policies. The division is responsible for purchasing all goods and services to all City departments and for inventory of materials and supplies for internal customers in our Central Stores Warehouse. This division is also responsible for the City’s telecommunication needs, and the disposition of surplus City property/equipment.