Orange County COVID-19 Hotline 3/30/2020 - 05:27 PM
The ochealth has created a new COVID-19 hotline (833-426-6411). This number links together services from several different agencies in Orange County, as an easier way for you to get information and resources.
Feeling misunderstood or overwhelmed and needing to talk to someone about what’s happening? Contact one of these safe, secure and confidential providers.
City Hall, City Facilities, Programs, Water Shut-Offs, Street Sweeping Citations Remain Closed or Suspended Through April 17
Important Information Regarding Recycling and Waste Service
Unemployment, Small Business Assistance, Leave Benefits
Added list of essential critical infrastructure workers.
Garden Grove Mayor Steve Jones addresses the community on the coronavirus outbreak and provides information on City measures.
Working with county and state health agencies, the City of Garden Grove continues to closely monitor the situation arising from the coronavirus outbreak that originated in Wuhan, China. The health, safety, and well-being of Garden Grove residents, employees, students, and visitors is a constant top priority for our City. Please continue to check our website and social media channels for regular updates.
For Garden Grove and Orange County COVID-19 case counts, visit COVID-19 Case Counts and Testing Figures.
The local lead agency responsible for handling and reporting on infectious outbreaks is the Orange County Health Care Agency. Their website is http://www.ochealthinfo.com. The Orange County Health Care Agency is the best resource for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the coronavirus.
Additional information is also available through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Resolution 9613-20 of the Garden Grove City Council
- SoCal Gas - Bill Payment Options & Services During COVID-19 (English & Spanish)
- Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- OCDA Coronavirus Scam Hotline
- COVID-19 Testing Availability (March 21)
- COVID-19 National Resources
- FAQ – OC Amended Health Order (March 19)
- COVID-19 Cyber Alert
- Health Officer Order Issued by the County of Orange (March 17)
- Disaster Loans for Small Businesses
- Garden Grove Unified School District Coronavirus Website
- Governor Newsom’s 3/11 Announcement on Gatherings
- Novel Coronavirus: What You Should Know (English)
- NUEVO CORONAVIRUS: QUÉ DEBERÍA SABER (Spanish)
- NOVEL CORONAVIRUS: NHỮNG THÔNG TIN BẠN NÊN BIẾT (Vietnamese)
- 신종 코로나 반드시 알아야 할 내용 (Korean)
- Novel Coronavirus FAQ’s (English)
- PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES SOBRE EL NUEVO CORONAVIRUS (Spanish)
- NHỮNG CÂU HỎI THƯỜNG GẶP VỀ NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (Vietnamese)