Garden Grove City Hall accepts walk-in visitors for water bill payments, business tax or licenses, recreation services, and for pre-scheduled appointments only. All other services, including in-person services, are available by appointment, online, or by calling the following departments and divisions:
Parks, Facilities, Contract Classes & Senior Services
Water bill payments can be made:
- In person, at the 1st floor Water Counter, located in Garden Grove City Hall, at 11222 Acacia Parkway
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: ggcity.org/water
- By mail
- Drop off check payment in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- Purchase a money order and drop it in the drop box in the front of City Hall
Water service disconnections have been postponed. Late water payments will be accepted without penalty.
To inquire about your water bill, start or stop water services, call (714) 741-5078 or visit ggcity.org/finance/water-billing
For emergency water service: (714) 741-5704
- To apply for a business license or pay business tax, call during normal business hours: (714) 741-5074
- In person, at the 1st floor Business Tax Counter, located in Garden Grove City Hall, at 11222 Acacia Parkway
- For general information, visit ggcity.org/finance/business-tax
Building & Safety
- To inquire about building permit(s), plan check or building inspection(s): call during normal business hours: (714) 741-5307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person, at the 1st floor Building & Safety Counter, located in Garden Grove City Hall, at 11222 Acacia Parkway
- Visit ggcity.org/building-and-safety
Parking Citation Payments
To find, pay or appeal your citation, the following options are provided:
- Pay over the phone: (800) 453-1606
- Pay online: pticket.com/gardengrove
- By mail (check or money order): City of Garden Grove, P.O. Box 409 Tustin, CA 92781
- Drop-off box located in front of City Hall (check or money order)
Republic Services offices are closed. Refuse payments can be made at republicservices.com or by calling (714) 238-2444.
Republic Services will be operating under the following guidelines:
- Cart contents will be accepted only. Drivers will no longer pick up waste left outside of residential or commercial containers.
- Curbside recycling and yard waste collection services will remain in place.
- Bulk and e-waste programs are suspended.
For more information, visit republicservices.com.