City Hall is open by appointment only. City services are available by appointment, email, online, or by calling the following departments and divisions:
Water bill payments can be made:
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: ggcity.org/water
- Pay by mail
- Drop off check or money order payment in the drop box in front of City Hall
The City has extended the suspension of water shut-offs for non-payments and late fee charges until further notice.
To inquire about your water bill, start or stop water services, call (714) 741-5078 or visit ggcity.org/finance/water-billing
For emergency water service call (714) 741-5704.
New Business License Tax Applications
Apply for a new business license by filling out application forms at https://ggcity.org/finance/business-tax-forms. Once completed, there are four options to submit your documents.
Print your completed documents and send them via U.S. Mail along with your check or money order payment to: City of Garden Grove, Business License, PO Box 3070, Garden Grove, CA 92842.
Print your completed documents and drop them in payment box labeled as in front of City Hall located at 11222 Acacia Pkwy.
Call our office at (714) 741-5074 during normal business hours. We can assist you with your document submission and credit card payment.
Business License Tax Renewals
You can renew your business license with the following options:
- Mail your renewal form and check or money order payment to: City of Garden Grove, Business License, PO Box 3070, Garden Grove, CA 92842
- Drop off your renewal form along with check or money order in the payment box in front of City Hall at 11222 Acacia Pkwy.
- Pay by credit or debit card by calling our office at (714) 741-5074 during normal business hours. We can assist you with your renewal.
- Email your completed documents to email@example.com Note: You must complete the Credit Card Authorization form and attach at the same time.
If you need a renewal form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at (714) 741-5074.
Currently, we do not accept online submissions.
Parking Citation Payments
To find, pay or appeal your citation, the following options are provided:
- Pay over the phone: (800) 453-1606
- Pay online: pticket.com/gardengrove
- By mail (check or money order): City of Garden Grove, P.O. Box 409 Tustin, CA 92781
- Drop-off box located in front of City Hall (check or money order)
Garden Grove Police Department
The Garden Grove Police Department headquarters front lobby is temporarily closed. For non-emergency services, the public may use the red phone, located outside of police headquarters, or call the non-emergency number at (714) 741-5704.