Effective immediately, all Garden Grove City Hall services will convert exclusively to online, or by telephone, email, or mail only. For general information, call (714) 741-5000 or visit ggcity.org/coronavirus.
Water bill payments can be made:
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: ggcity.org/water
- By mail
- Drop off check payment in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- Purchase a money order and drop it in the drop box in the front of City Hall
Water service disconnections have been postponed until April 17, 2020. Late water payments will be accepted without penalty if paid by May 1, 2020.
To inquire about your water bill, start or stop water services, call (714) 741-5078 or visit ggcity.org/finance/water-billing
For emergency water service: (714) 741-5704
Parking Citation Payments
To find, pay or appeal your citation, the following options are provided:
- Pay over the phone: (800) 453-1606
- Pay online: pticket.com/gardengrove
- By mail (check or money order): City of Garden Grove, P.O. Box 409 Tustin, CA 92781
- Drop-off box located in front of City Hall (check or money order)
Republic Services offices are closed. Refuse payments can be made at republicservices.com or by calling (714) 238-2444.
Republic Services will be operating under the following guidelines:
- Cart contents will be accepted only. Drivers will no longer pick up waste left outside of residential or commercial containers.
- Curbside recycling and yard waste collection services will remain in place.
- Bulk and e-waste programs are suspended.
For more information, visit republicservices.com.