Garden Grove City Hall accepts walk-in visitors for water bill payments, business tax or licenses, recreation services, and for pre-scheduled appointments only. All other services, including in-person services, are available by appointment, online, or by calling the following departments and divisions:
Parks, Facilities, Contract Classes & Senior Services
Water bill payments can be made:
- In person, at the 1st floor Water Counter, located in Garden Grove City Hall, at 11222 Acacia Parkway
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: ggcity.org/water
- By mail
- Drop off check payment in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- Purchase a money order and drop it in the drop box in the front of City Hall
The City has extended the suspension of water shut-offs for non-payments and late fee charges until further notice.
To inquire about your water bill, start or stop water services, call (714) 741-5078 or visit ggcity.org/finance/water-billing
For emergency water service: (714) 741-5704
- To apply for a business license or pay business tax, call during normal business hours: (714) 741-5074
- In person, at the 1st floor Business Tax Counter, located in Garden Grove City Hall, at 11222 Acacia Parkway
- For general information, visit ggcity.org/finance/business-tax
Building & Safety
- To inquire about building permit(s), plan check or building inspection(s): call during normal business hours: (714) 741-5307 or email email@example.com
- In person, at the 1st floor Building & Safety Counter, located in Garden Grove City Hall, at 11222 Acacia Parkway
- Visit ggcity.org/building-and-safety
Parking Citation Payments
To find, pay or appeal your citation, the following options are provided:
- Pay over the phone: (800) 453-1606
- Pay online: pticket.com/gardengrove
- By mail (check or money order): City of Garden Grove, P.O. Box 409 Tustin, CA 92781
- Drop-off box located in front of City Hall (check or money order)
Republic Services offices are closed. Refuse payments can be made at republicservices.com or by calling (714) 238-2444.
Republic Services will be operating under the following guidelines:
- Cart contents will be accepted only. Drivers will no longer pick up waste left outside of residential or commercial containers.
- Curbside recycling and yard waste collection services will remain in place.
- Bulk and e-waste programs are suspended.
For more information, visit republicservices.com.