Nomster Chef – Get your kids excited about cooking with this free library of kid-friendly recipes.
allrecipes – Kid-friendly recipes that you and your kid can make together!
Cooking with Kids – A non-profit, focusing on educating and empowering children and families to make healthy food choices through hands-on learning with fresh and affordable foods.
GGUSD Grab & Go Meal Service
Garden Grove Unified School District – GGUSD is currently offering Grab and Go Meal Service, Monday through Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Both breakfast and lunch meals will be served to all individuals participating in the drive-thru or walk-up meal program. The meals are available to all children, age 18 and under, and any person who is developmentally disabled, under 21 years of age, who is enrolled in an institution or Regional Center program. As per Federal and State guidelines, students must be present to receive the meals.
The Grab and Go meals are offered at 13 locations:
- Alamitos Intermediate School, 12381 Dale St., Garden Grove
- Bell Intermediate School, 12345 Springdale St., Garden Grove
- Fitz Intermediate School, 4600 West McFadden Ave. Santa Ana
- Irvine Intermediate School, 10552 Hazard Ave., Santa Ana
- Ralston Intermediate School, 10851 Lampson Ave., Garden Grove
- Peters K-3 Elementary, 13162 Newhope St., Garden Grove
- Bolsa Grande High School, 9401 Westminster Ave., Garden Grove
- Garden Grove High School, 11271 Stanford Ave., Garden Grove
- La Quinta High School, 10372 McFadden Ave., Westminster
- Los Amigos High School, 16566 Newhope St., Fountain Valley
- Pacifica High School, 6851 Lampson Ave., Garden Grove
- Rancho Alamitos High School, 11351 Dale St., Garden Grove
- Santiago High School, 12342 Trask Ave., Garden Grove
GGUSD may make changes to this program as needed. We will do our best to keep this page as up to date as possible but you can also visit ggusd.us.