- Read Message To Community From Police Chief Tom DaRé (Posted: March 21, 2020)
Through April 17, the Garden Grove Police Department will be implementing the following preventative protocols:
- Front lobby and service counters will be closed.
- All registrant and fingerprinting will be suspended.
- All programs within the Juvenile Justice Center are suspended.
- Property releases will be suspended.
- Vehicle releases will be done by appointment only.
- Officers will continue to respond to emergency calls for service, but will be limiting citizen contact.
- Citizens who require non-emergency assistance, including questions and reports, may call (714) 741-5704 or use the red phone located in front of police headquarters.
For more information, visit https://ggcity.org/coronavirus.
11301 Acacia Pkwy
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Phone: (714) 741-5704
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
The mission of the Garden Grove Police Department, through a Community Partnership, is to improve the quality of life in the city and provide a sense of safety and security to the community members.
Considered one of the highest honors in law enforcement standards, the CALEA re-accreditation identifies Garden Grove’s nationally recognized level of professional excellence in law enforcement management and service.
Established in 1979, the Commission was formed as an independent accrediting authority by four major law enforcement executive associations, which represent about 80 percent of the nation’s law enforcement profession. The Department received its initial CALEA accreditation in 1988.