After Barbara (Geena Davis) and Adam Maitland (Alec Baldwin) die in a car accident, they find themselves stuck haunting their country residence, unable to leave the house. When the unbearable Deetzes (Catherine O'Hara, Jeffrey Jones) and teen daughter Lydia (Winona Ryder) buy the home, the Maitlands attempt to scare them away without success. Their efforts attract Beetlejuice (Michael Keaton), a rambunctious spirit whose "help" quickly becomes dangerous for the Maitlands and innocent Lydia.
Senior citizens register by calling the Senior Center at (714) 741-5244
Attendees can bring their own food to the event.
- Reservations required for entrance.
- Spaces will not be pre-assigned, parking spots can be chosen upon arrival.
- Large vehicles (vans, trucks, SUVs) will be positioned toward the rear of the lot to ensure view of the screen is not blocked for other attendees.
- Parking lot will open at 5:00pm. Movie will begin at 6:30pm.
- Vehicles must remain in parking lot for duration of the movie.
- Each reservation is entitled to one parking space. Attendees must park in designated stalls as directed by lot attendants.
- No RVs or campers will be permitted.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH while in the lot. Please watch for children and pedestrians when entering and exiting the lot.
- Attendees may only leave their vehicles to visit the restroom. Parents must escort children to the restroom.
- Attendees must wear a face-covering when exiting vehicle and practice social distancing.
- Attendees can bring in their own food.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes/vaporizers, and alcohol are not permitted.
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals)
- Please note: Keeping vehicle in auxiliary mode may drain battery. To eliminate battery drainage, attendees are welcome to bring a handheld radio to tune in. Restart your vehicle periodically, or leave your engine running for the duration of the movie.