Location13630 Atlantis Way
Garden Grove, CA 92844
Please visit our Facebook page at:
Kids will have a blast here playing on the concrete animals or sliding down the sea serpent slide. All of the other expected playground amenities are here as well, from swings to climbers. There are plenty of areas for picnicking under the trees and a picnic area for parties or large groups. Adults are not allowed without kids, and kids are not allowed without adults, so it's the perfect chance for a little together time.
$2 (3 years old and up)
FREE (2 years old and under)
Reservations & Rentals
NOT CURRENTLY TAKING RESERVATIONS
No exclusive rentals, picnic table rentals, field trip reservations, or personal gatherings or private parties will be allowed for Summer 2021.
Hours of Operation
RE-OPENING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2021
Please note: Atlantis Play Center will be open Saturdays and Sundays ONLY starting Saturday, May 29th through Sunday, August 22nd. From Monday through Friday, Atlantis Play Center will be open only for the use of the City’s Summer Day Camp program.
Monday - Friday: CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Mask-wearing for all park attendees, ages 2 and over, will be based on the strictest level of COVID-19 guidance from county, state, or federal health agencies.
- A maximum capacity of 150 people at one time will be allowed in the park.
- Bathroom capacity will be limited to one person or one family at a time.
- Snack bar services will not be available in the park, however outside food will be allowed.
- Use of the play park equipment and all other park features are at the risk of users.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Splash Pad water park feature will remain closed until county or state health guidelines on the use of water features are provided.
- Rules and Regulations
- Atlantis Play Center Brochure
- Atlantis Play Center FAQ's
- Map of Atlantis
- Splash Pad Water Play Rules
Park Closure Dates
|Fourth of July||Sunday, July 4th, 2021|
Pets are not allowed. Properly identified service animals are welcome.