With brothers Mikey and Brand's house slated for demolition by greedy land developers, the boys decide their only hope lies in finding a long-lost treasure. They uncover a treasure map and with their friends, descend to a subterranean sea and an abandoned galleon in this fun-filled, fast-paced adventure.
UPDATE: This event is currently SOLD OUT.
Attendees can bring their own food to the event, or order to their car courtesy of Rudy's Mexican Grill. To place an order, attendees can text (714) 585-3925. Please note, outside food delivery will not be permitted at the event.
- Reservations required for entrance. Receipt must be shown at gate entrance.
- Spaces will not be pre-assigned, parking spots can be chosen upon arrival.
- Large vehicles (vans, trucks, SUVs) will be positioned toward the rear of the lot to ensure view of the screen is not blocked for other attendees.
- Gates will open at 7:00pm. Movie will begin at 8:00pm.
- Vehicles must remain in parking lot for duration of the movie.
- Each reservation is entitled to one parking space. Attendees must park in designated stalls as directed by lot attendants.
- No tailgating allowed, forward facing parking only.
- No RVs or campers will be permitted.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH while in the lot. Please watch for children and pedestrians when entering and exiting the lot.
- Attendees may only leave their vehicles to visit the restroom. Parents must escort children to the restroom.
- Attendees must wear a face-covering when exiting vehicle and practice social distancing.
- Due to safety concerns, attendees may not sit on top of vehicles or sit outside of vehicles.
- Attendees can bring in their own food, but outside food delivery will not be permitted.
- Concessions will not be available for purchase at this event.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes/vaporizers, and alcohol are not permitted.
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals)
- Please note: Keeping vehicle in auxiliary mode may drain battery. To eliminate battery drainage, attendees are welcome to bring a handheld radio to tune in. Restart your vehicle periodically, or leave your engine running for the duration of the movie.