Project Goals and Objectives
• Connectivity: Create better and improved connections to get to and from downtown Garden Grove
• Accessibility: Help people get to the places they most want to in downtown by developing a supportive culture for walking, biking, and other emerging alternative modes of transportation
• Arts & Downtown Culture: Create a more vibrant downtown that integrates public art and spaces through the context and cultures of Garden Grove's community
• Community Health: Provide opportunities for the community to utilize downtown parks, off-street paths, routes, and public spaces through walking, biking, and other alternative modes of transportation
• Safety: Improve the overall safety of people walking and biking to, from, and within downtown Garden Grove
The Garden Grove Active Downtown Plan team hosted pop-up booths at several key events during the summer.
If you missed those events, you still have an opportunity to provide feedback. Visit HERE to learn more about potential concepts and proposed improvements for the downtown area.