For over 20 years, the annual Garden Grove Holiday Drive has worked to bring joy, hope, and spirit to local children and their families during the holiday season. Through the collaboration between the Buena Clinton Youth and Family Center, Magnolia Park Family Resource Center, and other partnering organizations, businesses, and residents, approximately 1,000 local children are gifted with a new toy, board game, or gift card each year.
Help brighten up the holidays for Garden Grove families and children who are disadvantaged by donating to this year's drive.
How You Can Help
- Donate a new and unwrapped board game or toy by Thursday, December 12, 2019.
- Participate in the annual Garden Grove Holiday Drive Raffle for the opportunity to win a 1-night stay at the Great Wolf Lodge Southern California.
- Gift cards and other monetary donations are always appreciated, and are tax-deductible, with tax receipts available upon request.
Donation Collection Sites
Buena Clinton Youth and Family Center
12661 Sunswept Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Magnolia Park Family Resource Center
11402 Magnolia Street
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Garden Grove City Hall, 1st floor Recreation Counter
11222 Acacia Parkway
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Send by Mail (Make checks payable to the Garden Grove Community Foundation.)
Garden Grove Community Foundation
Attn: Garden Grove Holiday Drive
P.O. Box 3070
Garden Grove, CA 92842
Holiday Drive Raffle
From Friday, November 1, 2019 through Thursday, December 12, the community is invited to participate in the Holiday Drive Raffle for a chance to win a 1-night stay at the Great Wolf Lodge Southern California. All proceeds go to the Garden Grove Holiday Drive.
Purchase a raffle ticket for $3, or 2 for $5, at the following locations:
- Garden Grove City Hall, 1st floor Recreation Counter - 11222 Acacia Parkway
- Buena Clinton Youth and Family Center - 12661 Sunswept Avenue
- Magnolia Park Family Resource Center - 11402 Magnolia Street
- 6th annual Jingle Jam community event, on Thursday, December 5, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - Eastgate Park, at 12001 St. Mark Street
- 2nd annual Winter in the Grove, on Thursday, December 12, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - Village Green park, at 12732 Main Street
One raffle ticket will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified by phone on Friday, December 13, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.
For more information about the Garden Grove Holiday Drive, call (714) 741-5200.