2020 General Election
Interested in becoming a Mayoral or Council Member Candidate? Please follow link below.
General Municipal Election
The General Municipal Election will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, for the following Offices:
|Mayor at Large||1 seat||Full term of two (2) years|
|Council District 2||1 seat||Full term of four (4) years|
|Council District 5||1 seat||Full term of four (4) years|
|Council District 6||1 seat||Full term of four (4) years|
Ballot Box Locations
Visit ocvote.com for more Vote Center locations.
- West Grove Park, 5372 Cerulean Drive;
- Magnolia Park Family Resource Center, 11402 Magnolia Street;
- Chapman Library, 9182 Chapman Avenue;
- Garden Grove Unified School District Main Office, 10331 Stanford Avenue; and
- Clinton Corner Family Resource Center, 13581 Clinton Street.
Please visit ocvote.com for Voter Registration deadlines and additional Information.Orange County Registrar of Voters
1300 South Grand Avenue Bldg C
Santa Ana CA 92705