Office of Economic Development
City Hall is accepting walk-in visitors for water bill payments, business tax or licenses, recreation services, and for pre-scheduled appointments only. All other services, including in-person services, are available by appointment, online, phone or email. For a list of modified services, visit https://ggcity.org/modified-services.
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday
(City Hall is closed on alternating Fridays.)
Phone: (714) 741-5130
- increase the city’s tax base,
- create and retain jobs within in the city,
- address sales tax leakage,
- diversify the sales tax base,
- create new markets within the city, and
- build local and regional relationships to aid in the advancement of the Economic Development Mission.
Additionally, the Economic Development Division is charged with the wind down of the former Garden Grove Agency for Community Development as required by state law and the California State Department of Finance.
Meet Your Economic Development Team
Panel Proposes Ways to Improve Garden Grove's Valley View Business Corridor - On July 19, 2018, a panel of experts from the Urban Land Institute (ULI) presented their findings and recommendations for future developments in the Valley View Business Corridor.