People live in Garden Grove because it offers a better quality of life and better services than other nearby communities. Our priority is to continue to make our city a desirable place to live, visit, and do business, no matter what happens with the state or federal governments.
Below are some priorities identified by your neighbors in a community survey conducted in the Fall of 2017. Please give us your feedback by ranking these items 1-7 (with “1” being the most important), or adding others. We will review all comments to address the community’s priorities in the City’s 2018 mid-year budget planning.
- Maintain 9-1-1 emergency response times
- Protect local drinking water supplies
- Fight gangs and drugs
- Prevent cuts to the number of police officers, firefighters, and paramedics
- Address homelessness
- Provide affordable housing options
- Maintain neighborhood police patrols
- Suggestions for additional service priorities:
- I have the following questions:
Please fill the information below if you would like to be kept informed:
- Organizational Affiliation (if any):
- Zip Code
- Phone (day)
- Phone (eve)