The Concilio de Padres sponsors annual Futuro Brillante Scholarship. The scholarship awards ONE $500 scholarship for current high school Seniors or college students in their freshmen through junior year. Applications become available April of every year. 2017 Scholarship Information in English and Spanish
There are no current available positions. Check back with us soon or visit City of Garden Grove Human Resources Department website
At the center, there are many ways you can volunteer!
- Plan and lead recreation activities
- Provide homework assistance for 1st - 12th grade students
- Provide community linkages to families in need
- Help plan special events
We provide opportunities for students from different majors to complete their internship fieldwork hours and gain experience working with our community. The Center has affiliations with the following colleges and universities:
- California State University, Fullerton
- California State University, Long Beach
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Southern California
If you are a student who would like to complete fieldwork hours at our Center, please see our intern positions and qualifications below.
- Academic Assistance Specialist-Undergraduate Student
- Information and Referral Specialist-Undergraduate Student
- MSW (Clinical-Graduate Student)
- MSW (COPA/Administration - Graduate Student)
If you would like to make a difference and volunteer, contact Gabi O'Cadiz-Hernandez, Center Director at (714) 741-5769.