This firm is performing a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment for the property located at the following addresses:
13642, 13686, and 13692 Euclid Street, Garden Grove, California 92843
We are requesting any information from your departments pertaining to:
• building permit records including demolitions, construction, tenant improvements, major sewer installations/removals, and certificates of occupancy
• any reports of the storage, release or spillage of hazardous materials (HAZMAT), or substances or petroleum products that have ever been located on the property.
• underground storage tanks (USTs), aboveground storage tanks (ASTs), on the property
• industrial wastewater discharge, clarifiers, storm water, or industrial waste water, including permits to operate and notices of violation
• contaminated ground water or soil records
• air emissions, including permits to operate, equipment lists and notices of violation
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this request. We thank you for your attention to this matter.
Dear Ms. Zhao,
Attached are documents, provided by the City of Garden Grove's Building Division and Fire Department, pertaining to your request for information on the properties located at 13642, 13686, and 13692 Euclid Street in Garden Grove. The City's Public Works Department has no records responsive to your request. Please click on the link below to access your documents.
City of Garden Grove