The City of Garden Grove is partnered with the Municipal Water District of Orange County to offer Garden Grove residents and commercial businesses rebate opportunities for adopting water conservation practices. For more details, please refer to the "Let's Get Smart About Water" flyer. You can also visit www.ocwatersmart.com or call (888) 376-3314 for additional information on water-saving programs and incentives.
Water Conservation Rebate
City Hall is accepting walk-in visitors for water bill payments (cash only), recreation services, and for pre-scheduled appointments only. All other services, including in-person services, are available by appointment, online, phone, or email. For a list of modified services, visit https://ggcity.org/modified-services.
To inquire about repairs, operations, engineering and sanitation services, call (714) 741-5395 or email email@example.com.
Water bill payments can be made:
- Cash Only - In person, at the First Floor Water Counter
- Over the phone: (888) 867-2992
- Online: https://ggcity.org/water
- Pay by mail
- Drop off check or money order payment in the drop box in the front of City Hall
- Water Billing Customer Service : (714) 741-5078