- Wear a Mask: Everyone two years and older should wear a mask covering their face
- Maintain Distance: Maintain physical distance of six feet between individuals from different households and prevent crowding of children
- No Food or Drink: Do not eat or drink in playground to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
- Wash Hands: Wash or sanitize your hands before and after you visit.
- Plan Ahead: Visit the park at different times or days to avoid crowds and waits.
- Know When to Stay Home: Elderly individuals and people with underlying medical conditions should avoid playgrounds when others are present.
- Share Our Space: To avoid crowding and allow everyone to use this space, please limit your visit to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
For questions regarding Garden Grove parks, contact the City's Community Services Department at (714) 741-5200.